About AUB/KUB Churches
The Alvordton and Kunkle communities in the late 1800's and early 1900's were thriving communities.
With the construction of the railroad and even the need for horse and buggy these communities were filled with service related industry..
The Kunkle Church was founded in 1893 and is still in existence today. The only place of worship left within the village of Kunkle.
The Alvordton church was constructed in 1890 still in the same location and also the only church left in the community.
The communities today are considered very rural, even country but we are doing our bests to continue to share the Good News of Jesus our Lord.
2 Communities with 1 Mission as we realize we are better together.